Gatineau Skincare – my new favourite Beauty brand!
I try a lot of skincare products where I always ensure that I give completely honest and unbiased opinions because let’s face it there are enough adverts on social media trying to sell us lots of things that we possibly
Pure Plex hair care system, does it live up to expectations?
Historically I have always spent my money on the latest in skincare and makeup and my hair has always taken somewhat of a back seat, however during 2020 I have really invested not only money, but time into my haircare
Baby loss Awareness – why is it still a taboo subject?
Written for House 21. I feel like miscarriage is such a taboo word and throughout my twenties I was lucky that no one in my immediate friendship circle suffered with one. Having said that, I had always known both my
5 facemasks that actually work (and when to use them)
As a beauty editor I am constantly trying new products and discovering what’s worth the pennies and what’s not. Facemasks being one of those products I could not live without. But which ones actually work and which ones should be
HIGH STREET BEAUTY HEROES FOR LESS THAN £15: SKINCARE EDIT
Written for The Daily Struggle. Skincare, you’re either into it or you’re not. You either spend all your disposable income on the latest products (hello me) or you’ve been using the same tub of Nivea since 1996. If you’re looking
How to pull off the perfect red lip this Christmas
Written for The Daily Struggle. You might be thinking you can’t pull off a red lip, but I am here to tell you EVERYONE can rock a red lip. I love nothing more than whipping out one of my many
Hiding Instagram likes can only lead to a healthier mindset.
I absolutely love Instagram… well 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time it can test my own mental health, and at 32 I really would have thought I wouldn’t let social media affect me, but unfortunately it